This waterfront wonder has been converted into an extraordinary complex of condominium units, with distinction and exclusivity: the hallmarks of every feature and amenity.
Located in the heart of Montreal’s Old Port, this exclusive historic waterfront property is one of the most sought-after locations on the island of Montreal. Here you’ll find a lakeside, salt water pool in an atrium atmosphere, a vapor room, spa, gym, steam & sauna, reception room, wine cellar, tasting room and a guest suite.
Designated as a historic landmark building by the Société du Vieux-Port, heritage Montreal, and federal authorities, the original – very striking – Italianate facade, dating from 1920, has been newly rebuilt and restored. Inside, however, is a contemporary style that still echoes and honors the building’s monumental concrete structure and design.
This building offers extraordinary views over the St. Lawrence River to the South Shore, north to the charm of Old Montreal and the bright lights of Montreal’s vibrant downtown skyline. All of this in a location whose profile, privacy and seclusion can be found only here; this is L’Heriatge du Vieux-Port.
Your private haven in the big city. Welcome to exclusivity redefined.
One of the joys of L’Heritage du Vieux-Port is that, despite its secluded location, it offers easy access to all of Montreal’s countless delights including Old Montreal, with its 18th century architecture, museums, galleries and restaurants, which are all a comfortable walk away.
Penthouse # 906
- High ceiling.
- Floors in wood and ceramic.
- Original concrete columns.
- Large European style windows.
- Electric fireplace.
- Central heat & air-conditioning.
- Contemporary shaker style wood cabinets
- Granite countertops with breakfast nook
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Open concept
- High quality Moen faucet
- Microwave & dishwasher ready
- Interior parking included.
- 24 hour doorman (security).
- Spectacular elegant modern lobby.
- Outdoor waterfront terrace with BBQ’s
- Exceptional panoramic views.